As you know I love photography, and I love my little Zachie, so the result is, of course, a million pictures of him. Just thought I'd share some from this morning- hope no one is sick of them!
Great job Emily! I really don't think you can have too many pictures of your first baby, but when number 2 comes, just know it'll be harder to keep up!
8 comments:
Keep them coming! He's getting more hair!
What a cutie. I love the closeups!
SO CUTE!
Em, you should do one of these:
http://jordanferney.blogspot.com/2008/04/good-stock.html
He has changed so much, so quickly... I like the 2nd shoe picture. I still think of him as too wobbly to sit up, but he looks pretty stable now.
Great job Emily! I really don't think you can have too many pictures of your first baby, but when number 2 comes, just know it'll be harder to keep up!
It was so great to bump into you guys yesterday! Zach is absolutely adorable. I love all the pictures.
Love, love, love the up close sideways eyes one... well , all of them, really!
Miss you!
M
What a darling little boy!!! If I haven't told you already, I changed our blog address, it's
www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment