Zach is doing a good job spotting the landing on this one but he is "rolling down the windows" a little bit.
Zach decided to go with a "Straight Air" for this jump.

And here you see the look of pure joy on a young boys face as he flies through the air. Zach doesn't know that in the future he will get to fly like this and then! splash into some type of body of water, be it lake, pool, river, pond, creek, canal or ocean.


5 comments:
Brodie, I think it's time for a cliff jumping trip! Zach looks ready.
Calvin, I'm jealous- Chelsea is still a little young for the "whole flying through the air" bit.
That second picture is the best. Good job, Em.
I think the look of pure joy was on Butch's face. He has found a jumping partner!
WOW! fantastic pics.
Cal, thanks for calling me about the condo. We decided to stay where we're at because I'm a lazy bum and don't want to move.
These pictures are beautiful. You need to frame them and hang them on the wall!
Post a Comment