Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachers

Has it really been a year since we brought this teeny little guy home?? I know everyone says this (I didn't believe them until now), but it is unbelievable how quickly time goes. We sure love this little guy.
I'm a bit sad to be leaving his babyhood behind, but he is so darn fun that I'm guessing I'll love him as a toddler just as much. I love how interactive he is. My social little guy. You think he gets that from his dad?
We had my parents over for presents and cake the weekend before his birthday. He loved the balloons and somehow knew just what to do with the presents and cake.

2 comments:

cynthia said...

I would agree with the time flies part, I can't believe you have a one year old! I'm glad he was a good cake and ice cream eater since that's the pictures we all look for on one year old birthdays. The messier the better :) Can't wait to see you!

Alycia said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Great pictures, Em. I am counting down the days until the reunion!