Monday, December 14, 2009

The Big Boy Bed

Last spring Calli delivered to us a bed that Calvin (Cal's dad) made for Zach. He was still in his crib at the time, and has since moved to sleeping on his mattress on the floor, while the bed was waiting in the basement. We finally got around to bringing the bed upstairs for him tonight. He is so excited about it and had to help carry all the pieces of it up to his room. It is impressive! It is a mission style bed and looks great. I will have to get some better pictures sometime...

I think he likes it.
Thanks again Calvin!

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hah, that bed does look very sturdy. I think it was influenced by some flimsyness in my bed. That one looks like it can handle some rough-housing.

Please Pass the Green said...

It's beautiful. Zach's such a big boy now. I bet he feels extremely cool!