I'm happy to say the baby room is finally ready! The shuffle from office to nursery turned out to be much larger than anticipated. And considering that with Zach I had the room set up when I was 6-7 months pregnant, this was cutting it close. :) I'm a little crazy like that. So now I can breathe a little easier knowing that things are all set.

This elephant sheet and blanket I found super cheap on clearance, thus the animal theme.

Making these pictures was a fun project and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
Thanks to Cal for help with the spray adhesive. I got it home and read the huge warnings of central nervous system damage and thought maybe it wasn't the best product to use while pregnant?


I found these wall decals online and thought they were fun. Something different. Zach likes them, at least.

9 comments:
Adorable! I love it!
looks great! I love the art that you made. you are awesome
It's so cute. It turned out wonderfully! Makes me want to actually do something in Bergen's room, not just have an idea (or multiple ideas at the point), but never actually get to do it. You're inspiring in so many ways :) Now. Just for that one more thing.
how cute is that?!?! I love it!! how did you make those??? Is it fabric of paper?
If the baby doesn't like it, Jay and I will take it. :) Looks great!
So adorable, Em! Love it. You're art is inspiring—makes me want to create. Can't wait for that final addition.
Hola de Mexico! I really like the decals, and the colors look nice in there. I remember painting around those baseboards. They look nice now. We're having a good time down here, although we have turned a bit violent, having combined to spear 4 large fish! And we ate them! Fortunately, someone else filleted them and cooked them into tasty tacos. Thanks for giving an on-the-road update!
LOVE your pictures!!! So so cute!
So SO cute!
Post a Comment