So, so cute! I love seeing pictures, Em! Your little guys are just so handsome and sweet.
he looks a bit like a sumo lying on his back with those blue trunks
Never too many pictures. Love them! Austin is darling. I like those little smiles. And I LOVE your new blog title photo of the two boys. So sweet.
I second Kate - never too many! Austin is becoming SO expressive.
He always looks like he's trying to figure things out, with a healthy skepticism, as my accounting professor would say.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So, so cute! I love seeing pictures, Em! Your little guys are just so handsome and sweet.
he looks a bit like a sumo lying on his back with those blue trunks
Never too many pictures. Love them! Austin is darling. I like those little smiles. And I LOVE your new blog title photo of the two boys. So sweet.
I second Kate - never too many! Austin is becoming SO expressive.
He always looks like he's trying to figure things out, with a healthy skepticism, as my accounting professor would say.
Post a Comment