So I had this grand vision of a picture that I wanted to try to get in an orchard. Unfortunately there aren't really orchards around here (at least not that I know of). So when we were driving home from Utah we stopped in Palasade, where for years I bought delicious peaches to bottle with my Grandma on my way out to BYU. So I knew there were orchards there. When we got there it was blazing HOT, and smack in the middle of the day, and the kids were tired. Not exactly an ideal photography situation. But I was determined to try, so pictures were taken. Add in that it was the first time trying out my reflector, and we got some funny shots. I wish I would have saved the few where the kids looked blinded by the beam of golden light, so I could share. They didn't exactly turn out how I had hoped. I guess it just wasn't meant to be that day. But here are some shots that I did like.
2 comments:
1. Gotta love a baby in a basket.
2. A reflector! Awesome. Emily, you are the real deal now.
3. You nailed it with the lighting on Austin in the second photo.
That big basket makes Austin look so tiny! I guess he is still just a wee bitty baby.
Post a Comment