
We got some shelves and bins to organize smaller toys. (Which also gives us a little more control of how many toys are out at once- we keep the things with a million small pieces up usually, so they don't just get dumped out). It's actually stayed remarkably organized! I had expected it to only last a couple days, but it's worked well.

We cut the legs off a table that used to be my desk to make a craft table for him. We put a couple of cute inexpensive rugs down, too, so we don't have to worry about ruining the carpet. The craft table is really a hit. He always asks if we can go do art projects. Initially he called them "art supplies." ("Mom, can we PLEASE go do art supplies???") And I've finally given in to messier projects, involving paint, scissors, glue, and markers. He LOVES it!


3 comments:
Scissors, liquid glue, i'm amazed at the responsibility you're giving the young artist. The room looks really great now. I like the box shelves.
Wow. Emily, I would like a play room too please.
Success is right! It looks so fun. I love that I got to spend time in your home and now I can look at your pictures and imagine everything even better :) Austin is that old already? My my, I can hardly believe it! They are both so adorable.
Post a Comment