I know this post is long past, but I wanted to post these pictures anyways. More for us to look back on than anything. So here are more Mexico pictures... in no particular order, because I'm feeling lazy.
Bananas poolside. Nice!

Austin trying a little boogie boarding.



I remember taking a picture just like this of Zach's toes on the same beach in the same swimsuit.


Cal playing in the waves with the boys. Zach especially liked to go out with one of us and jump in the waves. Austin seemed almost indifferent about the ocean and sand. He'll love it when he's a little older.



The boys.
Austin in the pink hippo floaty. He wasn't too fond of the floaties we had for very long.
There were a couple pools. This one was great because it has a shallow end just perfect for young kids to play in.






No comments:
Post a Comment