Austin does surprisingly well on the sidelines. He loves to sit in his chair and eat snacks. If I yell to Zach, he does too. He likes to watch and he is actually quite good at kicking the ball too.
The herd effect.
Zach scored one of the few goals of the game. This was his celebration.
Zach was perhaps the only player to get the concept of defense. He loves to play defense and goalie (there isn't actually a player who plays goalie at this age, so it is usually open). He stopped 4-5 goals that first game! Go Zach! In the second game he would actually chase down players to get the ball and turn it back around. I was impressed.
Capri Sun and orange slices after the game, of course.
Here are a couple of great pictures my dad got from the second game.
I see a lot of soccer in our future, and I love it.











5 comments:
Go Zach! He is going to be a soccer superstar by the look of it! I love the victory dance picture.
Way to go Zach-Attack! Butch looks like he hasn't lost his coaching skills from probably the easiest community services hours ever.
Awesome!
Love seeing Coach Cal in action!
I love Zach's action shots! Cal down on one knee looks like a real pro :) Way to go guys!
Love the soccer pictures! That's awesome how good he is!
Post a Comment