Last Friday Zach and I went to the Denver Zoo with my mom and Amy and Owen. It was perfect weather and we had so much fun! We used Amy's double Bob (glorious) for the boys (she's due in a few weeks!).


We tried the carousel again and this time went better than last time. Owen loved it and was really sad when it stopped and was time to get off.
I'd have to say that the gorillas were the biggest attraction for Zachie again. He thought they were just great and was telling everyone around him. The gorilla marched right over to him. (not the greatest pictures...)
3 comments:
We were at the zoo on Friday too! We didn't make it to the gorillas though:( I'm glad we have a membership, especially for when one or more kids melt down in the first 30 minutes there!
Fantastic! Seems like a proper life of zoos and parks. The good life. Also no surprise Zach's got a keen eye for the proud king of the jungle.
You can't beat an afternoon at the zoo!
Post a Comment