Eventually I will do before and after pictures, but for now here's a little glimpse of our house projects:
Painting, painting, and more painting. We're finally almost done with that. Just some touch ups and edges...... The carpet is gone, thank goodness, the bathroom is gone, and the basement is getting framed. I feel like SO much has happened already, but there is so much left to do!
The front room:

Looking from the living room into the kitchen/dining room:

Cal, yes, painting.

Even Zachie got in on a little of the painting fun. He was dying to help, but generally has to stay at home. Our current home, that is.

The master bath. Gutted.
So there you have it. A work in progress...
7 comments:
The primary wall color comes out with much more yellow with the mocha wall painted. I'm glad to skip on the detail work.
I Love LOVE Love the grayish, blue, gray color in the kitchen. Is that the color you would call it? Either way I love the color that shows on my computer. Good choice!
I also LOVE the gray in the kitchen. So modern and classy! Excatly what I would have done.
Now I'd probably add some white and yellow accents...but that's just me...
I agree with Cyn about the gray-blue wall. I love it!! Can't wait to see what all your hard work has turned into.
Actually it's kind of a brownish-gray wall. Hard to tell in the picture.
And Katie, I was thinking of adding a yellow and white roman shade over the sink. :)
so exciting!
Your house looks so good already. I'm sure it will all turn out great. It is a lot of work, but its worth it.
Post a Comment