Friday, April 2, 2010

Monday Monday

My good friend Haley took some maternity pictures for me a couple days ago. 39 weeks. Here are a couple just for fun. (thanks Haley!!)


And while we're talking baby, here's a quick update. My due date is fast approaching- this next Tuesday. But because I'm measuring quite small, my doctor doesn't want me going past then at all. I know, that seems counter-intuitive, but he just wants to make sure everything is okay and get him out. SO, if this little guy doesn't come out this weekend, I'm set to be induced on Monday, bright and early. I've been having a ton of contractions, but have yet to make much progress (approx. 1.5 cm and 80% effaced, for anyone who cares). I am of course hoping to go into labor, um, NOW, but seriously excited that at the latest we'll get to meet him on Monday.
Maybe he'll be an Easter baby?

6 comments:

Siouxzy said...

Yay! Congratulations, I hope everything goes well. I can't wait to see him.

Natalie said...

It's so nice having an end date! Hope everything goes well!

Rosie + Jay said...

Beautiful! We're thinking of you. Take care!

Gabbarts said...

Such beautiful pictures. I hope this upcoming labor/delivery treats you as best as possible. Best of luck to you and Butch!

Liana Brown said...

Great pictures! I wish I would have had maternity pictures done when I was pregnant with Jaxon! Oh well. Good luck!! I never did ask what his name is going to be!!

Please Pass the Green said...

I love you pregnant! Too bad you can't stay pregnant forever. I know you're thinking the exact same thing.