Friday, April 30, 2010

More Pictures...

...Because now that I'm getting more into the swing of things I've been trying to get the camera out more. (Blog readers beware!) :)


I wonder how many times a day Zach kisses his head??
It is a LOT. When he sees Austin he often says, "Baby Awww-zieeee! I wanna kiss his head Mom!! Can I kiss it? [with a huge grin and sparkling eyes] I wanna see his toes! Where are his hands? Can I kiss them?" So sweet.



I know... the TOES!

So happy! I can't wait til he starts cooing.


My sweet Zach. I tell him to smile, and he says "Cheese!"
It looks like this:

5 comments:

Rosie + Jay said...

He has the furrowed brow of a great thinker. :) So happy you are blogging again!

Please Pass the Green said...

Yay for brothers. Zach is such a good big brother. I'm impressed with how gentle he is with Austin. How're you feeling?

Peter said...

Zach's looking like he got a haircut lately. Austin's lookin at everything with the newborn baby-eye-stare. It's funny to me that Zach sounds more like a little boy now than when he was just learning how to talk, and he had a deep croaky voice.

Haley Poulos said...

LOVE these and that last one of Z is perfect!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

So precious, Em! Love these. What a tiny little love.