Cal and I have been spoiled and got to go to Mexico for the second time this year! This time we took the boys and went with my parents. We went to Puerto Vallarta for a week, where my parents have a time share at Paradise Village. It is a perfect place to go with the boys and we love it there!
As expected, I have a million pictures. I'll try to control myself. :) I'm too lazy to try to sort pictures in logical groups, so you'll just get them in random chunks...
Here is the view from our room. Wonderful!
The boys were just a little excited about being on the beach and seeing the big pools.
They knew just what to do.
Zach trying a little boogie boarding.
One night early in the week Austin decided he was sleeping on the porch. He drug out a pillow from the couch and his blankie and lion and put himself to bed. Zach kissed him goodnight and he was set. (no, we didn't leave him out there, we were high!)
Exploring with a magnifying glass.
Playing with a shark toy.
Much more to come...

















2 comments:
Sleeping on the porch! hah! What a strange thing. You take the boys out of their familiar element and they go bonkers.
Looks wonderful. Sleeping on the porch? I'm in, but I'll require at least a lounge chair. Austin's too hard core for me.
Post a Comment